Sunday, November 25, 2012

Alas and Alack

Forgive me noble readers, for my lack of posting. With everything becoming so busy, I am afraid my time to write has been cut short. Much has happened over time, but I doubt you're quite interested in that! sooo, how about a story? or poem?


Would you just look at that?
--at what?
at that! its dust and dust
--so what's the fuss?
It's too much dust! I can barely breathe, and I hate it so
--You don't like anything though!
What was that?
--Nothing, I fear
Oh I heard something
--It was nothing, dear!
Well, I'm sure it was something, like it always is with you. Saying I'm so negative! Whats it to you?
--Well, do you want the true?
I doubt I'll get it too
--I wish you'd stop complaining!
What else is there to do?
--Look, we have our children, so lovely and refined!
Haven't gone a mile, where neither of them whined!
--Well, take our dear camel, he's weather worn but staunch
I'm not sure which smells the worse, your breath... or his haunch!
--Well, would you just once think about the good? Think about all we have, as the Scriptures say we should? Take a moment and examine every ill, ignore the bad and just for once be happy with it all.



Well, there's a short poem/idea I had today, hope you enjoy! till the next time, wheneverthatis, ciao!

No comments: